Question: How do I add Cypress-defined Verilog components like the base quadrature decoder or base SPI to my project?
To add Verilog component primitives to your schematic, open the project and follow these steps:
- From PSoC Creator, select Tools > Options.
- Expand Design Entry, and then click Component Catalog.
- Tick the Show Hidden Components check box. Click OK to close the Options dialog box. A folder named Primitive appears in the Cypress Component catalog.
- In the Component Catalog, click the Cypress tab. Expand the Primitive folder. In this folder, you can find the base Verilog components for I2C, SPI, PWM amongst others.
- Drag and drop one or more components from the Primitive folder to the schematic like any other component.