Question: Can you give me a comprehensive list of resources that I can use to design applications using the CY3684 FX2LP DVK?
To make your experience with FX2LP enjoyable, Cypress offers several FX2LP resources that can assist you in developing or evaluating your FX2LP kit.
If you are new to the FX2LP family of devices and FX2LP development tools, the following supplemental materials are available within the FX2LP DVK. Just install the FX2LP DVK and navigate to the location
- EZ-USB FX1-EZ-USB FX2LP(TM) Development Kit Quick Start Guide: This document helps you to quickly get started with the FX2LP kit.
- EZ-USB(R) Development Kit User Guide: This document serves as a good starting point for developing an EZ-USB-based product.
The Cypress website at www.cypress.com has additional resources for your learning needs:
Application Notes (ANs): The Cypress website has several application notes that can assist you with designing your FX2LP application. A list of FX2LP ANs is available at http://www.cypress.com/?id=193&rtID=76.
The following ANs can help you get started with developing FX2LP applications:
- Getting Started with FX2LP™
- Endpoint FIFO Architecture of EZ-USB FX1/FX2LP™
- EZ-USB® FX1™/FX2LP™ Boot Options
- EZ-USB® FX2LPTM/FX2LP18 56-Ball BGA PCB Layout Guidelines
- Guide to Successful EZ-USB(R) FX2LP(TM) and EZ-USB FX1(TM) Hardware Design and Debug
- Getting Started with EZ-USB® FX2LP™ GPIF Interfacing SRAM with FX2LP over GPIF
- Designing with EZ-USB FX2LP™ Slave FIFO Interface using FPGA
- EZ-USB® FX2LP™ GPIF and Slave FIFO Configuration Examples Using 8-bit Asynchronous Interface
- EZ-USB FX2LP™ Bulk Transfer Application in C# Using SuiteUSB C# Library (CyUSB.dll)
- EZ-USB® FX2LP™ Host Application in VC++ 2008 Using Suite USB Library (CyUSB.dll)
- EZ-USB® FX2LP™ - Developing USB Application on MAC OS X using LIBUSB
- EZ-USB® FX2LP™/ FX3™ Developing Bulk-Loop Example on Linux
- Streaming Data Through Isochronous or Bulk Endpoints on EZ-USB® FX2™ and EZ-USB FX2LP™
- Serial (UART) Port Debugging of FX1/FX2LP Firmware
- Migrating From EZ-USB® FX2™ to EZ-USB FX2LP™
- Vendor Command Design Guide for the FX2LP
- Interrupt Handling in EZ-USB® FX2LP™
- Implementing I/O Bit-Bang SPI Interface with EZ-USB FX2LP™
- Monitoring the EZ-USB FX2LP(TM) VBUS
- SPI Implementation Using Serial Mode-0 of EZ-USB FX2LP™
- Differences Between EZ-USB FX2LP(TM) and MoBL-USB(TM) FX2LP18
- Interfacing a Cypress MoBL-USB(TM) FX2LP18 with an Intel PXA27x Processor
- Differences in Implementation of EZ-USB® FX2LP™ and EZ-USB FX3 Applications
Technical Reference Manuals: The following TRMs provide detailed descriptions of the FX2LP internal architecture:
Datasheets: The following device datasheets list the features and electrical specifications of the FX2LP devices:
- EZ-USB® FX2LP™ USB Microcontroller High-Speed USB Peripheral Controller
- MoBL-USB™ FX2LP18 USB Microcontroller
Technical Support: If you have any queries or questions, our technical support team will be happy to assist you. You can create support requests at https://secure.cypress.com/myaccount/?id=25&techSupport=1, or if you are in the United States, you can talk to our technical support team by calling our toll-free number +1-800-541-4736 and then selecting option 8 at the IVR prompt.
You also can use the following support resources for quick help:
- Self-help: http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&source=designeremail
- Local sales office locations: http://www.cypress.com/?id=1062&source=designeremail