Question: Can you give me a comprehensive list of resources that I can use to design applications using the CY3684 FX2LP DVK?
Cypress offers several FX2LP resources that can assist you in developing or evaluating your FX2LP kit.
The supplemental materials for FX2LP family of devices and FX2LP development tools are available within the FX2LP DVK. Install the FX2LP DVK and navigate to the location <Installed Directory>\Cypress\USB\CY3684_EZ-USB_FX2LP_DVK\1.1\Documentation:
- EZ-USB FX1-EZ-USB FX2LP(TM) Development Kit Quick Start Guide
- EZ-USB(R) Development Kit User Guide
For additional resources visit the Cypress website
Application Notes (ANs): The Cypress website has several application notes that can assist you design your FX2LP application.
The following ANs can help you get started with developing FX2LP applications:
- Getting Started with FX2LP™
- EZ-USB® FX1™/FX2LP™ Boot Options
- Guide to a Successful EZ-USB® FX2LP™ Hardware Design
- Getting Started with EZ-USB® FX2LP™ GPIF
- Interfacing SRAM with FX2LP over GPIF
- Designing with EZ-USB® FX2LP™ Slave FIFO Interface
- EZ-USB® FX2LP™ GPIF and Slave FIFO Configuration Examples Using 8-bit Asynchronous Interface
- Designing a Bulk Transfer Host Application for EZ-USB® FX2LP™/FX3™
- EZ-USB® FX2LP™ - Developing USB Application on MAC OS X using LIBUSB
- Streaming Data Through Isochronous or Bulk Endpoints on EZ-USB® FX2™ and EZ-USB FX2LP™
- Serial (UART) Port Debugging of FX1/FX2LP Firmware
- Migrating From EZ-USB® FX2™ to EZ-USB FX2LP™
- Create Your Own USB Vendor Commands Using FX2LP
- Interrupt Handling in EZ-USB® FX2LP™
- Implementing an SPI Master on EZ-USB(R) FX2LP(TM)
- Differences Between EZ-USB FX2LP(TM) and MoBL-USB(TM) FX2LP18
- Interfacing a Cypress MoBL-USB(TM) FX2LP18 with an Intel PXA27x Processor
- Differences in Implementation of EZ-USB® FX2LP™ and EZ-USB FX3 Applications
Technical Reference Manuals: The following TRMs provide detailed descriptions of the FX2LP internal architecture:
Datasheets: The following device datasheets list the features and electrical specifications of the FX2LP devices:
- EZ-USB® FX2LP™ USB Microcontroller High-Speed USB Peripheral Controller
- MoBL-USB™ FX2LP18 USB Microcontroller
Software Tools: Download SuiteUSB for software tools, USB drivers, and collaterals. The GPIF Designer software tool is available at http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/gpif-designer.
Technical Support: For any queries or questions, please contact our Technical support team. You can create support requests at https://secure.cypress.com/myaccount/?id=25&techSupport=1.
You also can use the following support resources for quick help: