Inventek Systems and ST Micro to kick off a joint IoT Development Platform

Introducing the I-CUBE-IWIN design environment & I-NUCLEO-ISMART design kit for IoT applications!

Inventek Systems and ST Micro have agreed to develop a joint IoT development platform that will incorporate ST Micro's Cube MCU design environment software, and Inventek's IWIN (Inventek's Wireless Interoperability Network), wireless connectivity FW to enable ST Micro's STM32 Nucleo MCU evaluation board offering, to communicate to Inventek's ISMART (Inventek's System Module ARduino Test), Wi-Fi, BT/BLE and NFC evaluation board and Inventek's eS-WiFi (embedded Serial Wi-Fi), modules for a complete IoT applications platform. 

I-CUBE-IWIN STM32 Nucleo & eS-WiFi software design environment :

The STM32Cube IWIN firmware package combines the Cube development SW, (ST Micro’s MCU Design environment), and Inventek’s IWIN (Inventek Wireless Interoperability Network), firmware to enable a very simple and intuitive IoT design methodology. With only 10 of the IWIN commands necessary to quickly get up and running with a Wi-Fi connected application, you can easily accelerate your IoT development and ensure maximum interoperability performance. Just select your ST Micro MCU of preference with Cube and then your target Inventek eS-WiFi (embedded Serial Wi-Fi), module with IWIN and “get connected”!

The initial Inventek eS-WiFi modules to be supported with the I-CUBE-IWIN IoT platform are as follows:

• ISM43362-M3G-L44 (Broadcom BCM43362 2.4G Wi-Fi + Certified Antenna)
    • ISM43340-M4G-L44 (Broadcom BCM43340 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi + BT/BLE + Certified Antenna)
    • ISM43341-M4G-L44 oadcom BCM43341 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi + BT/BLE + NFC + Certified Antenna)

I-NUCLEO-ISMART STM32 Nucleo & Inventek eS-WiFi IoT design kit:

The STM32 Nucleo ISMART (Inventek Systems Module ARduino Test) Wi-Fi platform is a user-friendly design kit suited for all of your IoT application needs.

The Inventek ISMART platform enables customers to quickly launch IoT products based on ST Micro's STM32 microcontroller offering and Broadcom’s Wi-Fi radios. The robust user friendly Inventek AT command set FW, IWIN (Inventek Wireless Interoperability Network), makes it easy to take any STM32 Host microcontroller and communicate with any Inventek eS-WiFi (embedded Serial Wi-Fi), module supported, thus allowing customers to quickly get a Wi-Fi connected application up and running.

The STM32 Nucleo ISMART IoT development platform consists of an Inventek Arduino compatible shield, ISMART, that embeds each of Inventek’s eS-WiFi modules for maximum flexibility between a wide range of combo radio options (including 2.4G Wi-Fi, 2.4G & 5G Wi-Fi, BT/BTLE and/or NFC), designed to be compatible with all of the STM32 Nucleo boards. Inventek’s eS-WiFi module portfolio also enables customers to migrate between any/all module options without any board layout changes due to a standardized L44 foot print for all of the eS-WiFi modules offered.

I-CUBE-IWIN                                                I-NUCELO-ISMART

I-CUBE-IWIN + I-NUCLEO-ISMART....your portal to maximum performance and accelerated IoT applications development!

IS-Logo.jpg

Inventek Systems

http://www.inventeksys.com

2 Republic Road

Billerica, MA 01862

978-667-1962 Office

978-667-1949 Fax