Author: DheerajK_81 Version: **
Translation - Japanese: 「有効なCySmartドングルではありません！」CySmart C＃API使用時のエラー - KBA231268 - Community Translated (JA)
Question: I am creating a C# application using CySmart APIs. When I use the TryGetCySmartDongleCommunicator API to communicate with my CySmart dongle, I get the error “Not a valid CySmart dongle”. How do I get past this error?
CySmart software receives updates on a periodic basis where support for newer dongles are added. The error is caused because the C# application is making use of older DLLs that does not recognize newer devices.
Follow these steps to update your application to the latest DLLs:
- Install the latest CySmart software.
- Open your C# application in Visual Studio.
- In the Solution Explorer window, open the References section in your project as shown:
- Right-click on all the CySmart DLLs and click Remove.
- Right-click on References > Add Reference > Browse. Add the latest DLLs from the path: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\CySmart\1.x\bin” (x being the latest minor version).
- Click OK.
Run the application now; it should be able to recognize the CySmart dongle.