Author: LinglingG_46 Version: **
Translation - Japanese: PSoC 4シリーズでの「Port4 から Port7」のGPIO割り込みの処理 – KBA231049 - Community Translated (JA)
How do I handle the “Port4 to Port7” GPIO interrupt?
In PSoC® 4 series, GPIO dedicated interrupt only supports Port 0, Port1, Port2, and Port3, as listed in Table 1.
Table 1. List of PSoC 4 Interrupt Sources
Arm® Cortex®-M0+ Exception No.
GPIO Interrupt – Port 0
GPIO Interrupt – Port 1
GPIO Interrupt – Port 2
GPIO Interrupt – Port 3
GPIO Interrupt – All Port
If you want to use GPIO interrupt in Port4 to Port7, it needs to handle the interrupt source “GPIO Interrupt - All Port”.
Here are the design and implementation steps to handle GPIO Interrupt - All Port:
- Drag a Global Signal component, choose Combined port interrupt (AllPortInt).
- Drag a digital input pin, assign to any pin in Port4 to Port7.
- Enable the input interrupt. Choose one of the three modes: falling edge, rising edge, or both edges, as required.
- In the main function, start the Global Signal component isr.
- Define an interrupt handler to process the interrupt.
Here is the code snippet:
static void AllPort_Interrupt_Handle(void)
CyGlobalIntEnable; /* Enable global interrupts. */
/* Place your initialization/startup code here (e.g. MyInst_Start()) */
/* Place your application code here. */
/*  END OF FILE */