Author: HaiY_26 Version: **
What should be done to make the 20719B1 modules, including 423028, 413034, 483039, available in WICED® Studio 126.96.36.199 SDK?
- When downloading WICED 188.8.131.52 from the Cypress Community, do not download config.eml. This configuration file does not include all module platforms. Instead, use the config.eml file available with this knowledge base article (KBA).
- Place config.eml and WICED-Studio-184.108.40.206-IDE-Installer.exe in the same folder, and run the exe.
- After the installation is complete, replace the patch files in WICED-Studio-220.127.116.11\20719-B1_Bluetooth\WICED\internal\20719B1 with the new patches available with this KBA.
The following is a sample make target to build a project in WICED Studio 18.104.22.168 for the CYBT-423028 evaluation kit:
Do the following if you encounter a firmware download failure:
- Verify that the USB-UART driver is correctly installed.
- Verify that SW4 switches are in ON position (CTS, RTS, RXD, and TXD)
- Power-cycle CYBT-423028-EVAL and retry.
If this problem persists, the serial flash on the board may be corrupted. Do the following to reset CYBT-423028-EVAL board to factory default state.
Note: This will erase any user application in the memory and reset the board to the default state.
- Press and hold the RECOVER button (SW2).
- Press and hold the RESET button (SW1) for 1 second.
- Release SW1.
- Release SW2.
- Re-program CYBT-423028-EVAL.