Translation - Japanese: Hard Fault 問題の対応に PDL syspm ドライバをアップデートする - KBA229335- Community Translated (JA)
Why am I seeing a hard fault upon waking from Deep Sleep in my PSoC 6 application?
In some very rare cases, waking the system from Deep Sleep could potentially cause a hard fault. This is due to the system requesting early access to flash/sflash (before they are ready to be accessed).
If you observe this behavior using ModusToolbox, update your syspm dirver to the latest version.
- The flash access problem (workaround #1 and #3) has been addressed in version 4.30 of the syspm driver (psoc6pdl-1.3.0).
- The sflash access problem (workaround #2 and #4) has been addressed in version 4.50 of the syspm driver (psoc6pdl-1.4.0).
If you observe this behavior using PSoC Creator, make the following modifications related to the EnterDeepSleepRam() function [which is part of the Cy_SysPm_CpuEnterDeepSleep()] function in the cy_syspm.c file:
1. Replace the following code in line #2883:
while(0U == _FLD2VAL(IPC_STRUCT_ACQUIRE_SUCCESS, REG_IPC_STRUCT_ACQUIRE(CY_IPC_STRUCT_PTR(CY_IPC_CHAN_DDFT))))
with this code:
while (0U == _FLD2VAL(IPC_STRUCT_ACQUIRE_SUCCESS, (*ipcAcquire)))
2. Replace the following code in line #2889:
if (Cy_SysLib_GetDeviceRevision() == CY_SYSLIB_DEVICE_REV_0A)
with this code:
if (deviceRev == CY_SYSLIB_DEVICE_REV_0A)
3. Add the following ipcAcquire declaration in line #2797:
volatile uint32_t *ipcAcquire = ((uint32_t *) (®_IPC_STRUCT_ACQUIRE(CY_IPC_STRUCT_PTR(CY_IPC_CHAN_DDFT))));
4. Add the following deviceRev declaration in line #2798:
uint8_t deviceRev = Cy_SysLib_GetDeviceRevision();