Author: GeonaM_26 Version: **
During flash write, the device power supply must be stable and device must not be reset. Otherwise, flash operations will be interrupted and cannot be relieved on to have completed. Refer to Flash AC Specifications table in the respective device datasheet for flash row write time.
Reset sources include the XRES pin, software resets, CPU lockup states and privilege violations, improper power supply levels, and watchdog resets. If you are using flash writes, Emulated EEPROM component, Bootloader, or Device Firmware Update SDK in your designs, ensure that these resets are not inadvertently activated. Refer to the respective device’s Hardware Design Considerations Application Note for recommendations on stable power supply designs.
- PSoC 6 MCU Hardware Design Considerations
- PSoC 4 Hardware Design Considerations
- PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5LP Hardware Design Considerations
- Booloadable Project Gets Stuck in Bootloader If Frequently Powered ON and OFF in PSoC 3, PSoC 4, or PSoC 5LP - KBA227541
- PSoC®/PRoC™ BLE Upgradable Stack OTA Project Gets Stuck in Launcher Project if Frequently Powered ON and OFF - KBA219824