Author: OleksandrP_61 Version: **
emWin middleware in ModusToolbox™ IDE 1.0 and 1.1.
emWin middleware ignores configurations made in the configuration header files located in the Source/emWin_config folder (LCDConf.h and LCDConf_CompactColor_16.h).
This issue is caused by an error in the emWin build system integration files - emWin_config folder is not added to the “include paths” list when emWin middleware is enabled in the ModusToolbox Middleware Selector.
You can fix the issue by adding the emWin_config folder to the “include paths” list in ModusToolbox.
To do this:
2. Go to C/C++ Build -> Settings
3. In the Configuration selector, select [All configurations] option.
4. In the Tool Settings tab, select GNU ARM Cross C Compiler -> Includes
5. In the Include paths list, press Add… button and enter the following path:
where XXX is the name of your project.
6. Press the Apply and Close button to save changes.