Author: XiaoweiZ_71 Version: **
Translation - Japanese: PSoC 4のSPIブートローダー対応 - Community Translated (JA)
Does PSoC® 4 officially support SPI bootloader?
PSoC Creator’s™ Bootloader_v1_30 (and higher version) Component and Bootloader Host tool officially support SPI interface. So, PSoC 4 devices which have SPI interface can support SPI bootloader also.
To implement an SPI bootloader in PSoC Creator, pay attention to the following software and hardware configurations:
- KitProg3 with hardware ID not equal to 01 and Miniprog4 USB-SPI bridge can be used together with Bootloader Host tool to simulate an SPI bootloader host. Miniprog3, KitProg, KitProg2, and KitProg3 with hardware ID equal to 01 cannot be used.
- SPI Mode: Slave
- Sub Mode: Motorola
- Data Lines: MOSI, MISO, SCLK, SS
- TX data bits and RX data bits: 8
- SCLK mode: Must match Host (boot device)
- Data rate: Must not be less than Host (boot device)
- Bit order: Must match Host (boot device)
- RX buffer size: Must match or be greater than the maximum size of packet received from Host. The recommended RX buffer size to select for bootloading use Bootloader Host Tool (shipped with PSoC Creator) is 64.
- TX buffer size: Must match or be greater than the maximum size of packet transmitted to the Host. The recommended TX buffer size to select for bootloading use Bootloader Host tool (shipped with PSoC Creator) is 64.
Note: The SPI interface is disabled in KitProg3 device which has the hardware ID of 01; you can get the dedicated hardware ID of KitProg3 from PSoC Programmer.