Author: kotaroh_86 Version: **
Translation - Japanese: Traveo™S6J3200 MCUのPSC_1ピンのリセット要因 - KBA225721 - Community Translated (JA)
What are the factors that cause low level voltage in PSC_1 pin?
The following factors cause a low level voltage in PSC_1 pin:
- Power-on reset
- RAM retention low-voltage detection reset
- Internal power supply low-voltage detection reset
- External power supply low-voltage detection reset1
- Extended internal power supply low-voltage detection reset
- Illegal mode detection reset
- Hardware watchdog reset
- Power Domain reset 2
1 This reset is activated by EXVRSTCNT=0 in the system special setting register (SYSC0_SPECFGR).
For more details, see Chapter 4: Reset 3.2.3. Reset of External Power Supply Control for the signal EX12VRST in 32-Bit Microcontroller Traveo™ Family S6J32XX Series Hardware Manual Platform Part.