Author: AnkitaS_51 Version: **
Translation - Japanese: MiniProg3が機能しているかどうかを確認する– KBA225380 - Community Translated (JA)
MiniProg3 has five indicator LEDs that, when lit, indicate the following:
- Upper Left - Busy (Red): An operation (such as programming or debugging) is in progress.
- Lower Left - Status (Green): The device is enumerated on the USB bus. When flashing, this LED indicates that MiniProg3 has received USB traffic.
- Upper Right - Target Power (Red): MiniProg3 is supplying power to target connectors. This LED does not light up if power to target connectors is supplied by a source other than MiniProg3.
- Lower Right - Aux (Yellow):
- Middle - No Label (Yellow):
Figure 1. Top view of MiniProg3
If none of the above LEDs are glowing after MiniProg3 has been connected to a USB port, then it indicates that MiniProg3 may have been damaged.
See the MiniProg3 User Guide: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-002-psoc-miniprog3-program-and-debug-kit