Author: SanthoshV_71 Version: **
What are the prerequisites to start development using CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE Creator Module in PSoC® Creator™?
CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE module is a fully integrated and certified Bluetooth Low Energy wireless module. Do the following to start development using CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE Creator Module in PSoC Creator.
- Install PSoC Creator 4.2 (cypress.com/products/psoc-creator-integrated-design-environment-ide); skip this step if you already have an installation of PSoC Creator 4.2 on your computer.
- Install PSoCProgrammerSetup_3.27.3.exe (http://www.cypress.com/products/psoc-programming-solutions)
- Install PDL 3.0.4 (http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/peripheral-driver-library-pdl)
- Install Device pack update. In PSoC Creator, go to Tools > Find New devices and proceed to update.
“No new devices are available” message pops up in a new window if your device pack is already up to date.
- Restart PSoC Creator
- Select Tools > Options.
- Choose the PDL 3.0.4 folder under Project Management > PDL v3 (PSoC6 devices) location, as shown below:
- Create a new project with CYBLE-416045-02, build, download, and test your application.
- If you have an existing project that you wish to re-target to CYBLE-416045-02, update the PDL version in that project after choosing the new part number.
Select Project > Build Settings… > Peripheral Driver Library and choose the appropriate path for PDL 3.0.4 under the custom field as shown below: