Author: VaisakhK_66 Version: *C
Translation - Japanese: ModusToolbox で PSoC 6 MCU をデバッグする - KBA224621 - Community Translated (JA)
This document applies to ModusToolbox IDE v1.1. Version 1.0 has differences in UI and work flow. To see an earlier version of this document you must be logged in to the Community. Then:
- Click the Version identifier toward the top right of the document.
- In the comparison window that appears, on the left, pick the version you want to look at. You can ignore the rendering of differences on the right hand side.
Refer to version 7 of the document for ModusToolbox 1.0.
Question: How do I start a debugging session on a PSoC® 6 MCU using ModusToolbox™ IDE?
- Select a project in the Project Explorer.
- Scroll to the Launches section in the Quick Panel.
- Click a Debug configuration.
Note that no other debug process can running.
You can also debug using the ModusToolbox IDE menus and UI:
- Choose a debug configuration.
Follow the menu path Run > Debug Configurations. Expand GDB OpenOCD Debugging (or GDB SEGGER J-Link Debugging). Select a debug configuration. You can also erase or program (launches the executable without debugging)..
- Click Debug. Execution stops at the first line of the main() function for the selected CPU.
You can now debug the code: