Author: JensonY_96 Version: **
- Choose the suitable ECO and WCO. Refer to AN95089 for details of how to select and design ECO and WCO.
- Connect a 1-µF capacitor between VCCD and GND.
- PSoC 4 BLE has two SCBs that can be used as SPI or I2C or UART; each SCB can be routed to three combinations of fixed pins. Therefore, do not assign multiple functions in SCB0 or SCB1. For example, if a communication function like I2C is routed to SCB0’s pins, assign another communication function such as UART to SCB1’s pins. See the datasheet for details of pin connections.
- Assign UDB pins to Port 0, Port 1, or Port 3. Port 4 and Port 5 do not support routing UDB function signals.
- Assign ADC pins to Port 3 as Port 3 connect to the SAR ADC directly.
- Use PSoC Creator’s analog routing for opamp pin assignment. For more details on the analog routing, refer to Analog Routing Rules in PSoC 4 BLE – KBA95947
- To verify pin assignments, build the project in PSoC Creator and ensure that the project builds successfully.