Translation - Japanese: CYBT-413034-EVAL 用プラットフォームファイル - KBA223746- Community Translated (JA)
Which platform files do we need for the CYBT-413034-EVAL kit in WICED Studio SDK?
The CYBT-413034-EVAL kit includes a fully integrated and certified Bluetooth® Smart Ready wireless module (CYBT-413034-02). Make the following changes to WICED Studio SDK 6.2 or later to start using the CYBT-413034-EVAL platform files:
1. Navigate to the following path in WICED Studio SDK 6.2 folder path: \WICED-Studio-6.2\20719-B1_Bluetooth\platforms. You must either rename the following files or copy and store them in your personal folder on your computer.
2. Navigate to the following path in the WICED Studio SDK 6.2 folder:\WICED-Studio-6.2\20719-B1_Bluetooth\WICED\common. You must either rename spar_setup.c or copy and store it in your personal folder on your computer. These backup files will help you to restore WICED SDK 6.2 back to its original state, when there is a need.
3. Download the CYBT_413034_EVAL_PLATFORM_FILES.zip file attached to this knowledge base article.
4. Save and extract the downloaded file on your computer.
5. Navigate to CYBT_413034_EVAL_PLATFORM_FILES > WICED SDK 6_2
Note: This example uses WICED Studio SDK 6.2; choose the appropriate version of the WICED SDK folder based on your installation. WICED Studio SDK 6.2 or later are supported for CYBT-413034-EVAL.
6. Copy both the platforms and WICED folders, and paste them in the following folder: \WICED-Studio-6.2\20719-B1_Bluetooth\The pop-up windows shown in the following screenshots appear one at a time. Click Yes on each window to confirm merging the folder. Select “Copy and Replace” for the rest of the files as additional pop-up windows appear
The CYBT_413034_EVAL folder appears under the platforms folder in WICED Studio SDK 6.2 along with the updated files as shown in the following screenshot.
A sample make target to build a project in WICED Studio 6.2 for the CYBT-413034 evaluation kit is shown below:
Do the following if firmware download fails.
- Verify that USB-UART driver is correctly installed
- Verify that SW4 switches are in the ON position (CTS, RTS, RXD and TXD).
- Power-cycle CYBT-413034-EVAL and retry.
If this problem persists, the serial flash on the board may be corrupted. Do the following to reset CYBT-413034-EVAL board to factory default state.
Note: This will erase any user application in the memory and reset the board to the default state.
- Press and hold the RECOVER button (SW2).
- Press and hold the RESET button (SW1) for 1 second.
- Release SW1.
- Release SW2.
- Re-program CYBT-413034-EVAL.