Translation - Japanese: PSoC Creatorでのデジタル配置のロック – KBA223754 - Community Translated (JA)
Question: How do I lock the digital placement in the design-wide resources of PSoC® Creator™ 4.x if a project fails to build during digital packing?
Answer: Do the following to lock the digital placement if the project fails to build and throws the error: “Fixed location constraints could not be satisfied during placement”
- Unlock the pins in design wide resources.
- Right-click on the project and select Build settings.
- Under Custom fitter options, type -.fftgenctrlfile and click OK.
- Build the project.
- Navigate to the codegentemp subdirectory of your cydsn directory.
- Copy the contents of cyp3fit_results.ctl.
- Navigate to the TopDesign subdirectory of your cydsn directory.
- Paste the contents copied in Step 6 into TopDesign.ctl.
- Re-lock the pins in .dwr (design wide resources)
- Build the project. The placement should complete successfully.
Note that if additional UDB resources are added to the design, you must clear the contents of TopDesign.ctl again and repeat the steps to get an updated locked placement.