Translation - Japanese: WICED StudioでのThreadXキューの使用について– KBA223311 - Community Translated (JA)
In WICED® Studio, how is the Queue Buffer updated when a queue message is pushed into a queue?
The Queue Buffer runs in a circular fashion, based on the FIFO rule.
Figure 1 illustrates the ThreadX queue workflow:
- The main thread initializes the queue.
- A sub-thread is created in the main thread.
- INT occurs once the registered key is pushed, INT is triggered, and value is pushed into queue.
- After the queue value is pushed the sub-thread wakes up, and execute the user application.
- The user application is added to the sub-thread, which uses the message transferred from the INT.
Figure 2 illustrates the queue methodology:
- The Queue Size is 4 with each queue member having a size of 4 bytes.
- Figure 2
For detailed information on Threadx, see the ThreadX user guide in the WICED Studio installation directory. For example, if WICED Studio 6.1 is installed, the directory path is WICED-Studio-6.1/43xxx_Wi-Fi/WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/ver5.8/docs/ThreadX_User_Guide.pdf.