This article provides the complete list of PSoC 6 MCU resources that helps you get started with the device and design your applications with them. If you’re new to PSoC, Cypress provides a wealth of data at www.cypress.com to help you to select the right PSoC device and quickly and effectively integrate it into your design.
The following is an abbreviated list of PSoC 6 MCU resources:
- Overview: PSoC Portfolio, PSoC Roadmap, PSoC 6 MCU Webpage
- Product Selectors: See PSoC 6 MCU Product Selector Guide to choose a part that suits your application. In addition, PSoC Creator includes a similar device selection tool to select devices for PSoC Creator projects.
- Datasheets describe and provide electrical specifications for each device family.
- Application Notes and Code Examples cover a broad range of topics, from basic to advanced level. Many of the application notes include code examples. Moreover, code examples can be opened from PSoC Creator.
- Technical Reference Manuals (TRMs) provide detailed descriptions of the architecture and registers in each device family.
- CapSense Design Guide: Learn how to design capacitive touch-sensing applications with PSoC devices.
- Development Tools
PSoC Creator is a free Integrated Design Environment (IDE). It enables you to design hardware and firmware systems concurrently with PSoC devices
CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit is an easy-to-use and inexpensive development platform for PSoC 63 MCU with BLE. This kit includes connectors for Arduino™ compatible shields and Digilent® Pmod™ daughter cards.
- CY8CKIT-062 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of the PSoC 62 MCU and the Murata LBEE5KL1DX Module (CYW4343W WiFi + Bluetooth Combo Chip). This kit includes connectors for Arduino™ compatible shields and Digilent® Pmod™ daughter cards.
- CySmart BLE Host Emulation Tool for Windows, iOS, and Android is an easy-to-use app that enables you to test and debug your BLE Peripheral applications
- Additional Resources: Visit PSoC 6 MCU Webpage for additional resources such as IBIS, BSDL models, CAD Library Files, and Programming Specifications.
- Training Videos: Visit www.cypress.com/training for a wide variety of video training resources on PSoC devices and PSoC Creator
- Technical Support
Cypress support: Visit our support page and create a technical support case or contact a local sales representative. If you are in the United States, you can talk to our technical support team by calling our toll-free number: +1-800-541-4736. Select option 8 at the prompt