Translation - Japanese: S29GL-N、S29GL-SおよびS29GL-Tのライト バッファ プログラミング シーケンスの中止 - Community Translated (JA)
How can the Write Buffer Programming Sequence be aborted for S29GL-N, S29GL-S, and S29GL-T Families? Answer: The Write Buffer Programming Sequence can be aborted in the following ways:
- Load a Word Count value greater than the buffer size.
- Write to an address in a sector that is different from the one specified during the Write-Buffer-Load command.
- Write an Address / Data pair to a write-buffer-page that is different from the one selected by the Starting Address during the write buffer data loading stage of the operation
- Write data other than the Confirm Command after the specified number of data load cycles
Write Buffer Abort condition can occur by any of the condition above. Write Buffer Abort will never occur if the software is written properly.
The abort condition is indicated by DQ1 = 1, DQ7 = DATA# (for the last address location loaded), DQ6 = toggle, and DQ5 = 0.
A Write-to-Buffer-Abort Reset command sequence must be written to reset the device for the next operation.
Flash device: S29GL064S70TFI030
SA125: 7D0000h to 7DFFFFh
- WB Programming: 7D0000h to 7D0100h. It is exactly within a 256 bytes page boundary
- WB Programming: 7D0100h to 7D0300h. It is exactly within a 256 bytes page boundary
- WB Programming: 7D0020h to 7D0120h. It is exactly 256 bytes, but not within the page boundary
- WB Programming: 7D0120h to 7D0220h. It is exactly 256 bytes, but not within the page boundary
If the Write Buffer Programming sequence is issued across multiple pages, as in Case #3 and #4 shown above, the WB Programming operation will be aborted.