What are the CYW20706 schematic design considerations?
- See the CYW920706_eval board schematic available in SDK/doc/CYW92070aWCDEVAL-Hardware-User-Guide.pdf.
- Power part: copy from the eval board.
- External crystal oscillator: CYW20706 supports 20-, 24- and 40-MHz crystals by selecting the correct crystal strapping options.
- External EEPROM or Flash is needed to download the patch and application code. Connect the Sflash or EEPROM to SPI2.
- HCI UART can be used to download/ram boot/send HCI commands or UART application function. PUART is used for application function.
- F8-BT_DEV_WAKE is the pin to notify the CYW20706 that the host requires attention.
- F7-BT_HOST_WAKE is the pin to notify the host that CYW20706 needs attention.
- RF design: The band-pass filter LFB212G45CG2D013 is recommended and PI network is recommended for antenna tuning.
- Refer to the datasheet for pin assignment.