How do I update the KitProg firmware?
Do the following to update the firmware
- Close the ClockWizard software if it is open in your system.
- Open the PSoC® Programmer™ software (Start > .All Programs > Cypress > PSoC Programmer 3.27 > PSoC Programmer 3.27. Cypress recommends that you use the the latest version of PSoC Programmer.)
The settings should look like Figure 1:
This displays a firmware update warning (see Figure 2) when the settings are as per the previous snapshot, and you click the “KitProg/…” text at the top left corner.
- Click OK to close the window
- To update the KitProg, go to the Utilities tab on PSoC Programmer and click Upgrade Firmware, as shown in Figure 3.
- Click Upgrade Firmware. This updates the KitProg firmware.