Hello PSoC MCU developers!
We are excited to announce the availability of PSoC Creator 4.2 and PDL 3.0.1 beta SW. This beta SW provides support for our brand new PSoC 6 MCU, purpose-built for the IoT! The attached zip file contains the kit installer for our brand new PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE), where you fill find:
- PSoC Creator 4.2 and PDL 3.0.1 beta (both will be installed automatically when launching the kit installer)
- PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit content:
- Kit Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Release Notes for the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit
- PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit code examples
- PSoC 6 BLE schematics, gerber files, BOM for the kit
A few tips to getting started:
- Download the attached zip file and double click the kit installer to install PSoC Creator 4.2 and PDL 3.0.1 beta, as well as the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit contents
- Please be sure to read through the Release Notes for PSoC Creator 4.2 Beta and the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit to get the most up to date information. They can both be found by clicking on the links above or in their respective folders where you installed them
- Purchase a PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit to start developing next-generation IoT designs!
- Visit the PSoC 6 MCU product page to get datasheets, application notes, TRMs, and more!
NOTE: Installing this software will upgrade your current PSoC Programmer version to the latest version, V3.27 for your PSoC development.
Lastly, please feel free to leave your comments and questions about PSoC Creator and PSoC 6 MCUs, we appreciate that!