Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

I have a FX2 Development kit, the schematics in the in the kit is an older revision (CY3681 Rev. C). The development board is revision (CY3681 Rev. *D). What is the difference in these two revision?

I have a FX2 Development kit, the schematics in the in the kit is an older revision (CY3681 Rev. C). The development board is revision (CY3681 Rev. *D). What is the difference in these two revision?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Question: I have a FX2 Development kit, the schematics in the kit are older revisions (CY3681 Rev.A and C).  The development board is revision (CY3681 Rev. *D). What is the difference in these two revisions?

Answer:

There are no schematic changes between Rev C and Rev D boards. The differences are changes on the PCB layout for the purpose of manufacturing. Three fiducials were added to the PCB, one capacitor (C33) was rotated and a manufacturing note was added. The Rev C schematic included within the development kit is the correct schematic for the rev D assembly.

Keywords: BOM, Rev C, Rev D, difference, schematic, development, kit

0 Likes
Contributors