The following settings can be used to get started with a bus-powered CF-only design on the CY4615B RDK board: Bus-Powered CF Settings for AT2LP RDK Board (100-pin silicon mode)
1. Set J13 to "VBUS"
2. Set J7 to "VBUS" or "Vcc3.3V" (depending on CF Vcc compatibility)
3. Set J11 to "BUS"
4. Set J4 to "BUS"
5.Set J16 and J17 open (no jumper) to disable UDMA signals to CF
6.Set SW1:1-4 to "OFF" (SW1:4 may be set to "ON" if desired, but only D3 is really useful) Bus-Powered CF Settings for AT2LP EEPROM (100-pin silicon mode)
7. Load "CF one descriptor nostrings.iic" as base file
8. Modify VID/PID/Strings as desired
9.Clear "Search ATA Bus" bit in address 0x08
10. Program EEPROM Bus-powered CF Operation (100-pin silicon mode)
11. The PCB is powered from VBUS, so no external power supply is needed.
12.A CF device can either be inserted or ejected at startup.
With no CF inserted, a drive letter will still appear in Windows, but the contents will not be accessable. With a CF inserted, a slight delay in startup may be detected as the AT2LP waits for full power before accessing the device.
CF device may be inserted and ejected as desired. Please refer to the AT2LP datasheet and various RDK documents for more information on specific board or chip features. These settings are intended to be used as a basic starting point for use with the 100-pin silicon on the RDK board. Use of the 56-pin silicon and/or a different PCB may require alternate settings.