Question: How do I add more endpoints to the device descriptor tables in dscr.a51?
To add more endpoints to the the device descriptor tables in dscr.a51 do the following:
- Open dscr.a51 for editing
- Change the number of endpoint value in the IntrfcDscr section to the new total number of endpoints that you want.
- For each endpoint that you add, copy the appropriate endpoint description section, EpInDscr or EpOutDscr.
- Paste the description sections into the file and change the endpoint number, and direction values. The high byte is the direction--8 for IN and 0 for OUT. The low byte is the endpoint number--2, 4, 6, or 8.
- Save the file and rebuild the project.
More information on the dscr.a51 file can be found in the knowledge base article Device Descriptor Table Data