Translation - Japanese: ISOファイルのマウントとCDへの書き込み - KBA82939 - Community Translated (JA)
How do I mount an ISO image in a virtual drive and how do I burn ISO images to a CD/DVD?
You can access the data of the ISO file using the following methods:
- Mounting ISO file to a virtual drive: Mounting ISO images in OS is a method to view and run the content of the disk image without having to burn it to a CD/DVD. You can mount the ISO images with the help of third-party software such as Magic ISO, Deamon tool, Virtual Clone, and Magic Disc. which act as a physical CD/DVD drive.
- Burning the data of the ISO file in the CD/DVD: Use the CD/DVD to access the data.
You can use any third-party software to access data of the ISO file. The following is an example using the Magic ISO software.
Magic ISO is a powerful tool to create, edit, and extract CD/DVD images. You can download Magic ISO at the following link: http://www.magiciso.com/download.htm. . After you download the setup, install the software in your system.
Follow these steps for mounting:
- Open magic ISO. Then choose Tools > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM.
- Select one of the virtual CD/DVD drivers and click Mount as shown in the following screenshot.
- Navigate to the directory where you store your ISO file and select it.
- Now, you can run the application or view the content directly from the ISO file.
For burning the ISO image to the CD, follow these steps: