Question: How to roll back to a previous version of FX3 SDK?
You can roll back to any previous version of FX3 SDK using “Cypress Update Manager”. Use these steps to install any previous version
- Open Cypress Update Manager from Start () > All Programs > Cypress > Cypress Update Manager.
- In the Cypress Update Manager, click the Configure button next to EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3. The CyInstaller for EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3 window opens.
- From the Installation Type drop-down list, select Custom and then click Next button.
- From the Available Releases drop-down list, select the required version of FX3 SDK that you want to install and click Next button.
- To continue with the installation, accept the License Agreement and click Next button.
- The installer automatically downloads the required files, uninstalls the existing version, and installs the selected version of FX3 SDK.
- After the SDK is installed, you will get an installation complete message.