Translation - Japanese: PSoC®Creator™デバッグエラー：「利用可能なソースがありません。逆アセンブリを開きますか？」 - KBA86862 - Community Translated (JA)
When I run the debugger in PSoC Creator 2.2, I see the error message “No source available, would you like to open disassembly?” How do I avoid this error?
If the disassembly window appears without showing the C source code, follow these steps to resolve the problem:
- Go to PSoC Creator installation folder. The default installation path of Creator depends on your operating system:
- For a 64-bit system, the path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PSoC Creator\2.2\PSoC Creator\import\gnu_cs\c8051\1.0\bin
- For a 32-bit system, the path is C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\2.2\PSoC Creator\import\gnu_cs\c8051\1.0\bin
- Move the file c8051-elf-omf2elf.exe from the bin folder to another location for backup.
- Download the file c8051-elf-omf2elf.exe, which is available as an attachment with this document, and copy the downloaded file to the bin folder.
- Restart PSoC Creator.
Now the debugger will show the C source code while debugging.