How do you include the CMSIS library in a PSoC® Creator™ project?
Here are the steps to follow to include the CMSIS library in your project:
- Copy the CMSIS library into your project’s directory.
- In Creator’s Workspace Explorer, right-click your project and select Build Settings > Compiler > General. In Additional Include Directories, add the path of the “include” folder of the CMSIS library, as shown in Figure 1.
- In the same window, add ARM_MATH_CM3 to Preprocessor Definitions, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. Compiler Settings
- In the same window, please go to Linker > General and add Additional Libraries as m, as shown in Figure 2. Apply changes and close the window.
Figure 2. Linker Settings
- Right-click Source Files in Workspace Explorer, select Add > Existing Item, and add all the necessary source files that you are using.
Now, the project will build.