Question: How do you find PCN documents on the Cypress website?
Here are two ways to find PCNs on the Cypress website.
Option 1: Part number search
- Most of the PCNs are linked to the marketing part numbers on the Cypress website. To search for PCNs related to a particular part number, type the part number in the Part Search box on the Cypress website and press enter or click the arrow.
Figure 1. Searching for the Part Number
- Click the part number on the next page.
Figure 2. Selecting the Part Number
This will open a product information page, which has the PCNs related to this particular device.
Figure 3. Product Information Page
- Click the PCN link to download the document.
Figure 4. Downloading the Document
Note: You need to log in with your user ID in order to download the document. If you do not have access, you can request access, which will be processed within 48 hours.
Option 2: From the PCN page
- Go to www.cypress.com.
- Click the Support & Community tab and under Quality Assurance select Product Change Notices (PCN).
Figure 5. Selecting PCN
- On the next page enter the PCN number or the part number for which you are looking and click Go or press enter.
Figure 6. Entering the PCN Number
Now click the link to download the PCN document.
Figure 7. Selecting the PCN Document
Figure 8. Downloading the PCN Document