Translation - Japanese: CY5672リモコンとドングルを初めて使用すると、すぐに使用できる状態で接続されない - KBA97980 - Community Translated (JA)
Question: The CY5672 Remote control and Dongle do not connect when used for first time out of box and the blue LED on the dongle remains in the ‘breathing’ state. How do I fix this problem?
CY5672 Remote and Dongle must be paired before they can be used together. It is a one-time activity. Do the following to pair them:
- Plug the dongle into a PC.
- Put the dongle in pairing mode by pressing the ‘User’ button on the dongle. The blue LED on the dongle shows a fast breathing effect.
- Put the remote control in pairing mode by pressing the ‘Connect’ button on the remote. The red LED on the remote control glows.
Once remote control enters the pairing mode, the pairing process will be triggered automatically. On successful pairing, the red LED on the remote control will blink three times and switch off while the blue LED on the dongle will glow continuously.
- Place and move your finger on the remote control’s trackpad surface. If the pairing was successful, the mouse cursor on the PC will follow your finger movement.
- Repeat steps # 1 to # 4 if the pairing was not successful