Anaren's Bluetooth Smart Development kit (A20737A-MSDK1) and innovative Anaren Atmosphere online development tool are designed to create all the embedded code and target mobile device applications needed to wirelessly connect and communicate to an embedded Anaren Bluetooth® Smart module.
- Incorporates Cypress’s CYW20737 SoC
- Tiny 11x13x2.5 mm footprint of the A20737A AIR for WICED module
- Pre-certified to FCC/IC and ETSI compliant
- Low power consumption
- Works in conjunction with Anaren’s exclusive, online Anaren Atmosphere development tool -- generates and loads the embedded code on the Multi-Sensor Development Board, and creates an app that can be loaded onto a Bluetooth Smart mobile device
The AMS001-E01 ‘Wahoo’ evaluation board provides a quick and easy way to evaluate and develop using TruConnect with the surface mount AMS001 or AMS002 Bobcat modules. Using the Bobcat modules is a breeze with Wahoo, simply power the Wahoo board via either a USB cable, a coin-cell or a Lithium-Polymer battery and start sending messages, controlling PWM and much more.
- USB-serial interface for simplified UART communications
- Four different power supply options including 3V lithium coin cell,
- Li-Po battery (with integrated charging circuit), external 3.3V and USB
- Peripheral interface including two buttons, three LEDs for I/O and status indication, speaker for audio output, thermistor for temperature measurement and accelerometer for X-Y-Z position tracking
-Expansion headers to break out every pin on the module
The AMS00x-E03 ‘Bream’ evaluation board provides a quick and easy way to evaluate and develop using TruConnect with the surface mount AMS00x Bobcat module. Using the Bobcat module is a breeze with Bream, simply plug the board into a computer using a standard USB cable, connect with a PC terminal application and start typing.
- USB-UART interface for a direct serial connection to the AMS00x BLE module
- Separate LEDs indicate data on UART transmit/receive
- Sensor interface including two buttons and two LEDs
- System indicator LEDs show network connection state
- Manual reset switch
- Breakout headers and ground hooks for easy prototyping
- Powered by USB interface
Designed to work seamlessly with the Cypress WICED Smart SDK, the the Embedded Masters EMRF-20736S-TH and EMRF-20737S-TH leverage the sample applications within the Cypress SDK by using the same pin allocations as the samples.
- VDD Supply voltage range of EMRF-2073xS-TH 2.3-5.5V (Vmin depends on Vout selection of 3.0V or 1.8V)
- 0.69”x 1.0”(17.6x26mm) Module/Breakout board that can be used in your application or be used as an ultra-small evaluation system.
- Compatible with the FTMCOM-FT230X ultra-small USB-UART breakout board
- 2.2MHz, 95% Efficient on-board DC/DC, MP2148 selectable between 3.0V(default) and 1.8V
- All Pins Broken Out to Standard 0.1"/2.54mm Spaced Headers for use with a standard bread-board.
- Header to header spacing = 600mil/15.24mm
- DC/DC Regulated voltage is supplied on Module pinout and can be used to Power other surrounding components - MP2148 can supply up to 1A. Regulated output is provided on Pin1
- Easy switching between Programming and Application mode with Slide Switch
- 2 Push-buttons(Reset and P0/PB1) -> Same pins as used in the Cypress SDK examples
- low Vf RED Led mapped to P14/P38, same pin as used in the Cypress SDK examples
Also designed to work seamlessly with the Cypress WICED Smart SDK, the Embedded Masters EMRF-BCM20736S-SMT and EMRF-BCM20737S-SMT prvide an ultra-small surface mountable Module/Breakout board that can either be used in your application or it can be used in place of the BCM92073x_LE_KIT commonly sold to support the CYW20736/CYW20737S. The castellated vias provide the capability to solder this directly into your application OR it still allows for headers to be soldered to the castellated vias.
- VDD Supply voltage range of EMRF-2073xS-SMT 2.7-5.5V
- 0.6”x 0.98” Module/Breakout board that can be directly soldered into your application or be used for an ultra-small evaluation system
- Compatible with the FTMCOM-FT230X ultra-small USB-UART
- 1.5MHz, 95% Efficient on-board DC/DC, RT8099 selectable between 1.8V and 3.3V
- All Pins Broken Out to Standard 0.1"/2.54mm Spaced Headers/castellated vias for use with SMT process
- DC/DC Regulated voltage is supplied on Module pinout and can be used to Power other surrounding components. RT8099 can supply up to 600mA.