Welcome to the sixth session of the ModusToolbox Training Series!
In the previous session, Session 5: Introduction to Low Power Modes in PSoC 6 we learnt about different power modes available in PSoC 6 devices and how to use each of them in your application.
In this session, we will learn about the different analog peripherals available in PSoC6 devices. We will also see how to access each of the peripherals using HAL APIs, PDL APIs and Device Configurator available in ModusToolbox.
Duration: 1 hour
The exercises created as part of this training series have been tested to work on the following board. The exercises might need minor modifications if being used for a different board.
- Introduction to Programmable Analog Subsystem
- ModusToolBox Based Design
- Analog Peripherals Overview
- Digital to Analog Converter(CTDAC)
- Analog to Digital Converter (SAR ADC)
- CTBm Opamps
- Low Power Comparator (LPComp)
- System Analog Reference Block (AREF)
- Analog Routing
Using the Training Material:
The training material and exercises are hosted here: ModusToolbox training Session 6 Github Repository