Here is some information on how to design CapSense sensors while developing Capacitive sensing applications in PSoC 6.
After selecting PSoC device, while designing schematic you can refer to the following documents:
1) PSoC 6 datasheet (depends on the selected device)
2) Schematic Rule checklist section in AN85951 - PSoC 4 and PSoC 6 MCU CapSense Design Guide (http://www.cypress.com/file/46081/download)
3) AN218214 - Hardware design considerations (http://www.cypress.com/file/385701/download)
While designing PCB, refer to the following documents:
1) Design considerations section in AN85951 - PSoC 4 and PSoC 6 MCU CapSense Design Guide (http://www.cypress.com/file/46081/download)
2) Specifically, layout rule checklist section in AN85951
3) For proximity sensor design, refer to AN64846 - Getting Started with CapSense (http://www.cypress.com/file/41076/download) and AN92239 - Proximity Sensing with CapSense (http://www.cypress.com/file/46741/download)
Following the above mentioned guidelines in various documents will help achieve high SNR, better performance and electromagnetic compatibility.
Feel free to leave comments and ask questions, we appreciate the feedback!