Please Like if you find this useful!
1) Use this if you are looking to get started with bcmdhd without having compile kernel and/or driver.
Quick Start with iMX6 Ultralite EVK and Mass Market Modules
2) FMAC Open Source code is provided here: (please contact your local Cypress sales team for BCMDHD support)
Cypress Linux WiFi Driver Release (FMAC) [2018-07-16]
3) Info on DTS files for iMX.
Re: imx6ul-EVK Device Tree
4) Instructions on trying out WPAsupplicant with bcmdhd.
WPA Supplicant with bcmdhd
5) Yocto recipes
Creating Yocto recipes and licensing discussion for bcmdhd
6) Porting to Xilinx Zynq
Re: Zilinx Zynq Issues
1) This shows how to get started with BSA on iMX. You may not have access to this if you are not a partner with Cypress.
BSA on iMX Ultralite EVK
2) Info on BSA stack source
BSA stack source code
3) BSA Sample Client
BSA Sample Client Applications for i.MX6