Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 113889 Discussions

• 116305 Members

• 72671 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

lachavusache
Battery Management ICs
Hi everyone,  I am trying to read the battery data from TLE9012DQU without using the default hex file. I have written the following function to send c... Show More
Manoj_Kumar
PSoC™ 6
hi, while building the project am getting following error.make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v3.0.3/make/core/build.mk:435: C:/DemoProject/... Show More
athm
RF Switches

Hi

Is there anywhere I can find S-Parameter models for the the BGSA14GN10 RF switch?

Best regards

laoying
IGBT
您好,各位工程师,我们在测试3KW功率板的时候出现炸机问题,我们猜测是过电压或过电流导致,如何导致的还未确定,请大家能帮忙分析一下。这是什么原因导致的,求解答。 测试环境: 进行电机对拖实验,测试3KW功率板。当测试电机测试到转矩值为95%,NTC温度为100度时,测试电机的功率板发生爆炸。IGBT... Show More
AkUm
Community Translations
Dear Supporter   I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. General layout considerations for MOSFETs General layout considerations for MOSFETs - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
AkUm
Community Translations
Dear Supporter   I want to translate the following KBA. Please confirm to my work. Temperature dependency of MOSFET parasitic capacitances and losses Temperature dependency of MOSFET parasitic capacit... - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
newton
AURIX™
after self-programming and reset, the software blocked at function _c_init_entry (judged by asm code) the trap position is where the global variable ... Show More
Sabyasachi
Radar sensor
Hi All,  I am kind of new to Radar sensor technology. I tried to go through the DS of the BGT60TR13CT radar sensor but couldn't really understand what... Show More
NXTY_Takeuchi
Community Translations
Hi, I want to translate the following article. Please confirm to my work.URL: https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/How-can-uIO-Stick-user-program-readout-into-from-data-flash-area/ta-p/683553... Show More
NXTY_Takeuchi
Community Translations
Hi, I want to translate the following article. Please confirm to my work.URL: https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/How-to-Renew-MOTIX-TLE987x-Motor-Control-F...... Show More